Throwback to one of the most surreal experiences I ever had; the world longest Zip-line. The length of the Jebel Jais Flight zipline measures over 1.7 miles long, making it longer than the Golden Gate Bridge. It's located on top of UAE 's highest mountain, Jebel Jais. @toroverde_uae
1. If you are going for this on a weekend or public holiday, it’s better that you get the ticket online beforehand so you don’t have to wait in line otherwise they do have the option of registering yourself right there.
2. You should wear typical athletic clothing. If your experience is in the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy. Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip. Use Sunblock at all times
3. After getting the ticket, you wait for the van to take everyone to the top of the mountain where you are provided all the safety gear. GoPro rental service is also available. (additional cost of AED 135 VAT Incl.
4. Once you reach the beautiful zip line spot all geared up, you will have a small introductory session on the safety measures, after which you are ready to go.
5. The last step? Well, the last step is just LETTING GO AND ENJOYING THE AMAZING EXPERIENCE.
Music Credits: @theweeknd - Blinding Lights